The gynecologists’ area of interest includes diagnosis and treatment of gynecological diseases – inflammatory processes in the uterine and uterine appendages, inflammatory and background diseases of the uterine cervix, vagina and many other things.
As medical practice proves when making examinations it turns out that about 10-15% of women have gynecological diseases of various severity. Despite all that, such women as a rule, have no special complaints, do not have definite symptoms and consider themselves to be absolutely healthy.
Do You need a good gynecologist specialist in Odessa? You are welcome to our Medical Centre!
Private maternity welfare centre in Odessa
By no means all gynecological diseases are accompanied with specific symptoms, however, there are such manifestations that should draw attention and then one must get opinion of the specialist. Among them the most frequent are: pathologic discharges from the genital tracts, disorder of the menstrual function, sexual disorders, pain and absence of pregnancy.
Infectious sexually transmitted diseases
- Mycoplasmosis (Ureaplasmosis)
- Genital herpes
- Candidamycosis (vaginal yeast)
- Bacterial vaginosis (gardnerellosis)
- Human papilloma virus
Entire range of inflammatory diseases
- Colpitis (vaginitis)
Uterine cervix pathology
- Erosion of the uterine cervix
- Leukoplakia of the uterine cervix
- Polyps of the uterine cervix
- Ectopia of the uterine cervix
- Choice of contraceptive method
- Intrauterine contraception (MIRENA)
- Intrauterine coil
Genital surgery for women. Cosmetic procedures (excision of condilomata, papilloma, scars, plastic repair)
- Vaginal descent
- Visceral prosis. Treatment of ptosis
- Excision of condilomata, papilloma
- Virginity restoration. Plastic repair of hymen
- Plastic repair of outer lips of pudendum
- Plastic repair of small lips of pudendum
- Plastic repair of vagina. Reduction of vagina, expansion of vagina
- Plastic surgery in case of perineal tear
- Biopsy of the uterus lining and uterine cervix duct
- Excision of the Bartholin’s gland cyst
- Uterine cervix polyps. Treatment of the uterine cervix polyps
- Polyps in the uterine. Endometrial polyps. Ectomy of polyps in the uterus
It is only gynecologist specialist who can correctly assess physiological and pathological conditions of the organism, make the correct diagnosis of the problems and their symptoms and choose the appropriate treatment. Nowadays gynecology studies numerous female diseases which are described in the appropriate sections of our website. Having read information prepared by our doctors, You will be able to know many important aspects connected with symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of various gynecological diseases.
Do You need to consult a good gynecologist specialist? Do You want to pass examination, have Your tests done, diagnose pregnancy or make US examination of the pelvic organs?
Apply to our “Gameta| Medical Centre by phone 738-68-69