Gynecologist-endocrinologist deals with a study of the female hormonal function, performs diagnosis and treats hormonal disorders connected with abnormalities of some hormone production and their impact of the female organism. All processes in a human body are coordinated by the endocrine system.
Under the influence of hormones the reproductive system organs are laid and a female organism grows and develops. The endocrine system influences psychoemotional and physical development of female metabolic processes and provides for accomplishment of the main function of a female – ability to conceive, bear and give birth to a child.
The basic endocrinological problems which our gynecologist-endocrinologist solves:
- hormonal infertility;
- planning and preparation for pregnancy of women who has endocrine disorders;
- polycystic ovarian syndrome;
- hirsutism (excessive growth of hair uncommon for a female organism);
- early ovarian insufficiency;
- hyperprolactinemia (high content of prolactin hormone) and galactorhea (excretions from nipples in the non-pregnant state and breast feeding);
- nervous and psychic anorexia (absence of appetite);
- disorders of the menstrual cycle;
- dysfunctional uterine bleeding;
- pre-menstrual syndrome;
- metabolic syndrome (excessive weight of the body);
- chronic pelvic pain syndrome (intractable pain in the lower belly);
- selection of the individual contraception means;
- rehabilitation of the reproductive function after the operation on the ovaries;
- substitution endocrinotherapy after ovariectomy;
- correction of the physiological and pathologic menopause;
- treatment of severe forms of the pathologic menopause;
- post-menopause osteoporosis symptoms.
Should You have any questions or problems connected with the endocrine profile of Your organism or if You want to discuss them with a specialist, the gynecologist-endocrinologist of our “Gameta” Medical Centre will give You a qualified advice, make US examination and prescribe the required treatment course.
Book an appointment to a gynecologist by phone 738-68-69.