- Rejuvenation of intimate parts by laser (according to MonaLisa Touch methodology).
- PRP- therapy (platelet rich plasma therapy).
- Intimate contour plasty.
- Surgical intimate plasty.
Intimate and esthetic correction is a painless out-patient procedure aimed at solving problems connected with birth, age, physiological and endocrinal changes in the intimate area.
Rejuvenation and health improvement effect includes:
- Elimination of vaginal dryness, restoration of the vaginal mucous membrane, resilience of the walls and general tonus improvement due to stimulation of collagen production.
- Narrowing of the vaginal canal and reduction of the vagina.
- Getting rid of pre- and post-climacteric changes.
- Sensitivity improvement at sex.
- Elimination of itching and other unpleasant and painful feelings.
- Elimination of scars and tears after childbirth.
- Elimination of atrophy, ageing, birth and endocrinal changes in the genitals of various degrees.
- Stress urinary incontinence.
Endocrinal therapy is used when treating various gynecological diseases. It is advisable at early climax, uterine myoma, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, disorders of the menstrual cycle and infertility. Along with conventional hormonal medications use is made of herbal preparations (phytohormones). A course of endocrinotherapy is prescribed by the recommendation of the gynecological specialist only.
Intimate filling is a method of contour correction which replenishes the soft tissue volume in the intimate areas in order to eliminate its esthetic and functional defects by injecting hyaluronic acid preparations directly inside and hypodermal. What are the possibilities of the intimate filling?
- Restoration of volumes of the large and small lips of pudendum.
- Plastic repair of the clitoris.
- Injection of hyaluronic acid gel between urethra and the mucous surface of the vagina in G-spot projection on urethra as well as for treatment of the stress urinary incontinence.
Surgical labioplasty is a method to correct defects of the internal and external sexual organs with the aid of the minimally invasive surgical operations. This method is applied to correct small and large lips of pudendum and dissection of the prepuce of clitoris and unnecessary skin.